Monday, September 21, 2009

Burning The Bridge Behind Me...230

I woke up very hungry this morning and ate breakfast and drank about 16 ounces of water. Then I remembered to weigh. Oops! So, my weight isn't 100% accurate for this post.

I'm getting really discouraged because of Ortho blowing me off. There are many run/ walk events going on around me and I can't do any of them with my leg hurting. I can't even train to do one right now. I'm starting to notice I've developed a "why bother trying" attitude. I know it's not right, but it is what it is.

I'm going to call my doctor again today and ask her to resubmit my consult to Ortho. This will be the 3rd time. I don't know what to do after that. I guess I just wait some more.

Till next week...

1 comment:

Chris said...

I know it's hard but if you continue to try it will pay off in the long run and the results will speak for themselves.