Monday, September 7, 2009

Burning the Bridge Behind Me...232


No workouts last week. I've been SLACKING. And I feel like it too. So sluggish and tired. Like that bear in the picture.

I'm back on this week though. Chris and I signed up for a 12-week fitness challenge. I think I've done about 4 now. I've never completed. I've gone pretty strong for a couple of weeks and then just fizzle out. I'm gonna try and finish this one. With the kids going back to school tomorrow, maybe things will calm down around here and I won't feel so drained.

I STILL haven't gotten my lab results back. As I suspected last week, I got pushed to the back burner. My doctor is on vacation now. I know I should be super grateful that I have medical insurance and that I shouldn't complain about how long this is taking, but dang, this is getting ridiculous. I also still haven't heard from Ortho. That referral went out on August 4th.

Well, till next week...

No comments: