Monday, September 14, 2009

Burning the Bridge Behind Me...229.6

Yay! Just barely below 230. But still. Now if only I can keep going. It's so hard. And Emily is tempting me so bad. She's the devil, ya know. We went to the grocery store earlier and she was just bugging me to get a German chocolate cake they had right there at the checkout. Evil store layout planner people. I wanted the carrot cake that was right there next to the chololate one. It was soooooooo hard. But I resisted. But I did give in and let her get the spinach dip and chips. I told myself I wasn't going to eat any. But by the time we got home, my Frosted Mini-wheats had long worn off. I was hungry. I should've went for the yogurt, but no. I had a couple of handfuls of chips and that stupid spinich dip that is nowhere near as good as homemade. I gotta plan my snacks better and eat before I get hungry.

I finally got my labs back. 'Bout time, right? Cholesterol was less than 200, but the doctor wants to see it lower. Blood sugar showed borderline diabetic, but another showed that it was OK. So I just gotta watch it. Doctor told me to eat more fatty fish, which I would LOVE to, but I'm the only one in my family who will eat it. And I don't wanna cook two different meals for dinner. So, we'll see how this works out.

Well, that's all I have for now. Till next week...

1 comment:

Chris said...

You did so good yesterday overcoming Emily's evilness. Shame on her.
Oh, I forgot to tell you. My boss brought in chocolate brownies yesterday....
I didn't have a one.