Saturday, September 19, 2009

Oh, Cameron...You're Just So Cute...

Cameron: Emily! There's a monster in your bedroom! It's either a large dog or a small bear!
*******************************
The day Cameron came home with dried vomit on his shirt, he told me that a girl in his class got sick and threw up on him. I said, "Well, did you tell the teacher she threw up on you?" Cameron said, "Noooooo, the teacher didn't throw up on me."
*******************************
Cameron: Are we going to move to Alaska?
Me: Maybe.
Cameron: Does it snow there?
Me: Yes. Allot.
Cameron: Yay! You know what I'm gonna do? I'm gonna do this! (he throws himself on the floor and proceeds to go through the motions of making a snow angel.)
Me: Oh, you're gonna make snow angels?
Cameron: Yeah! Are there any animals there?
Me: Yes. There are black bears and grizzly bears and caribou and moose. We have to be careful and watch out for bears.
Cameron: Oh, why? Will the bears eat my toys?
Me (laughing): Maybe, or they might eat YOU!
Cameron: OK...I don't want to move to Alaska.

1 comment:

Heidi Noel said...

It would be so fun to live near you and hear Anneke and Cameron's conversations. They are like 2 peas in a pod.