Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wolverine


Yesterday Chris and I went to the drive-in theatre to see Wolverine. I don't recommend seeing anything at a drive-in by the way, unless you LIKE breathing secondhand smoke. The screen was pretty hard to see also, probably because the movie itself was shot in shadowy scenes. I dunno. I didn't really want to go see it because I heard it was a snoozer. LIES, all lies! I kept waiting for it to get boring. Didn't happen, not for me or Chris anyway. It was pretty action packed. But I don't care for very many action packed movies, so take my opinion with a grain of salt. This movie could be a total snoozefest to other people. But, we liked it. Hey, if any of my two readers go watch it, or have already seen it, can you clue me in on what the scene is after the credits? Cool, thanks. See, I'm married to Mr. Impatient, and he wanted to leave like pronto after the movie was over. And I was like, naw man, let's see if there's anything at the end of the credits. And he was like, I doubt it. And I don't know what else he said cause all I heard was waaaaahhhh, wahhh, wahh. We sat there till the credits were probably halfway over and I started to think, Cheryl you're gonna feel bad if there's nothing after the credits and he had to sit here for nothing. So I said, "Ok we can go if ya want." So we did, but left the radio on the station. Sure enough, we get right outside the drive-in and hear Wolverine saying something about being Canadian something something. Grrrr. Ah well, we'll see it again I'm sure when the base theatre decides to show it.
Anywho, that's all I got for now. Not much, but it's something.

2 comments:

Andy said...

Warning: There may be Spoilers ahead.


I have to say, I'm not sure I remember what part you're talking about. There is a potentially interesting bit with a walking hand and a severed head at the very end (setup for a Deadpool movie).

I know there is one point where Logan is asked to serve America and he says, "I'm Canadian", but swear I thought that part was during the film. Is it possible you got feedback from another screen? Or maybe the sound guy was dumb and skipped back into the actual film. I dunno, but that's what I got. liked the film BTW. Maybe I'll give it a more official review later.

Cheryl said...

WHAT?! Friggin kidding me? A severed head and a walking hand? Dang. Yeah, there is a part in the movie where Logan says he's Canadian. It sounded like the same part when we were leaving. I don't know why they would've been showing that part again. It couldn't have been any other screens because the other screen had Ghost of Girlfriends Past and Seventeen Again. So, I dunno. Well, thanks for letting me know.