Friday, May 15, 2009

Things said this week in my house that made me laugh.

Dad, these eggs smell like Jasper. Said by Christopher after Chris put a plate of scrambled eggs in front of him. They didn't taste like Jasper, I guess.


Is Emily gonna have muscles?
Said by Cameron after Emily said she was gonna have to workout and get some muscles over the summer before she takes PE next year in school.


Oh crap! Gross!
Said by Emily when she realized she left her lunch in her backpack overnight.


Where is that retard? Said by Amanda when Kenny was taking too long to get home.
I'm right here! Said by Christopher in response to Amanda's question.
Are you blind? Said by Emily to Amanda after Christopher's response. (I laughed at Christopher and Emily....not Amanda.)



Get the car out of your pants. Said to Cameron. The rest is self-explanatory.



It is not a hat; it's a bucket! And dogs don't wear hats! Said by me to Cameron when he was trying to force a hat(bucket) onto Jasper's head.

1 comment:

Andy said...

When Heidi saw the picture from the last post, she said, "That's your namesake." I have to admit that I'm not sure how she meant that, and now I"m not sure how to take that. He's an amazing kid, isn't he. Now Heidi's saying she'd love to have Cameron come over and play every day (she's imagining the idea of putting he and Anneke together (scary)).
Like Emily, I too and trying to get some muscle. I hope she's a little more successful and dedicated than I have been.