Thursday, May 21, 2009

I may have to go into hiding...



My family and I are so delighted that Kris won American Idol last night. We've been voting for him like crazy. Shh, don't tell anyone in San Diego though. I mean people are so UPSET that their fellow San Diegan didn't win. You can see the front page of the San Diego Union Tribune here. People are "heartbroken". Gimmie a break. Adam Lambert will be just fine. I'm sure he already has record companies banging his door down. Don't get me wrong. Adam is an awesome singer and stage performer, but after a while we just got tired of his sad "smoldering" eyes, Axel Rose screaming and the judges just ooooohhing and aaaahhhing over him. He also seemed to be getting special treatment by the show. It seemed that every group performance they did, Adam was center stage or wearing a different costume than the rest of them, or both. We got tired of AI pushing their favorite on us. Even the stars that visited the show; Jamie Fox, Katie Perry, etc. couldn't be more blatant about who they wanted to win. See Katie Perry's cape......




I think Randy Travis was the only one that didn't get all googly eyed over him.



Anyway, I'm so so glad Kris won. If people don't like that I voted for him...well...they can smooch it.

1 comment:

Big Daddy Sin said...

The right person won and it goes to show that America can overcome the horrible, unprofessional conduct of the American Idol Judges! Shame on them. I know the show is more than the singing but If you close your eyes and listen to the music Kris and Danny beat Adam. The End