Monday, August 10, 2009

I Can't Find Anything

Nobody puts anything away in this house. It drives me insane. If there is a flat surface around here, then you can be sure it is cluttered with crap that needs to be put away. This morning before I got out of bed, I thought to myself, "I'm gonna clear off the top of the entertainment center today." I just keep seeing more and more DVD cases up there every day. So here's what I got: DVDs in their proper cases: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Baby Mozart, Baby da Vinci, Baby Van Gogh and Baby Shakespeare. The season Five, 10 disc set of Xena has all 10 disc in there. That's a true shocker. Empty DVD cases: Cars, Spiderman 2 and Baby Einstein Numbers. Holes is in the Stitch case, Stitch is in the Little Mermaid case. The season One, 7 disc Xena case has 2 discs from season 1 and one disc from season 3, and 4 empty spaces. Now discs floating around getting scratched to bits are: Spiderman, 9 Xena discs, Cars, Monster House, The Rescuers(oh, I'm gonna commit murder--Rescuers?! one of my favs-I remember my mom taking me and my siblings to the movies when we were little to see this) Little Mermaid (in the Disney Vault--can't be purchased for a reasonable price until approx. 2014) Nice! Now where's Spiderman 2, and Einstein Numbers?

Now how much you wanna bet that if I go to the garage to get the drill because I wanna install some tot locks in some kitchen drawers, that I will find the drill, but no bits or even a chuck key? What about a screwdriver?

I should just keep everything under lock and key.

No comments: