Monday, August 24, 2009

Burning the Bridge Behind Me...233

Well, I did really good last week as far as doing my workouts. I did all my cardio workouts but only one strength training. I'll get it. I will. I think I did OK on the nutrition side. But the scale says I gained a pound. I'm not gonna stress over that though. Especially since I noticed I keep having to pull my pants up. Emily and I might have to hit up the thrift stores pretty soon. Also, I'm feeling an increase in energy, which has kept me awake for the last few nights.

I get all my lab results this Friday. I still haven't heard from Ortho yet.

Till next week...

1 comment:

Andy said...

For what it's worth, I've been told muscle weighs more than fat. So, if you're gaining muscle and losing fat you can actually weigh more while being more fit.