Monday, August 17, 2009

Burning the Bridge Behind Me...232

Well, another week another pound. Yay. I did pretty good on the nutrition side, but not a single workout. I keep thinking how much better the I'd do if I'd do my workouts.

I got my ultrasound on my leg done on Thursday. They were looking for blood clots. As far as I know, they found nothing. Which is what I thought in the first place. I also got a ton of lab work done. When I see my doctor again next week, I'll find out about all of that. I'm curious to know my blood sugar and cholesterol levels. Last time I had it done, I was prediabetic.

Chris has decided to jump on this journey with me. Well, he was already on the journey, he just seems a little more into it now. We are supposed to get up at 5 in the morning on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, and go to the base gym. It opens at 5:30 and he has to be there by then in order to get a decent workout and then be at work, showered and in uniform at 6:15. We got everything ready to go last night so we wouldn't have any excuses this morning. Unfortunately, Gabriel had trouble sleeping, so we had trouble sleeping. I know I woke up four times with him. I don't know how many times Chris woke up for him. Needless to say, we were pretty tired this morning and when the alarm went off, we both agreed to go back to sleep and if we don't go this afternoon, then we will go in the morning.

Well, that's were I am on my journey for now. Another report next week.

1 comment:

Chris said...

I'm looking forward to this evening, I'm going to go 45 minutes on the ellipitical :)