Monday, October 5, 2009

Burning the Bridge Behind Me...232

Grrr. Last Monday I was 228. All was going good. Then suddenly I ended up on an emotional rollercoaster ride. I've been losing sleep over a few things. I'm worried and stressed. I haven't been watching what I eat. And I only did one workout. So, I gained weight.

It's looking like a couple of situations are going to work out and I can stop stressing so much. Hopefully, I can get some sleep and have some energy to do what I gotta do. This next week will probably be kinda hard as we work to get Cameron into a different situation. I'm gonna be doing some running around and may not have time to fit in many workouts. I'm gonna have to really watch what I eat and be creative with getting some movement in.

Still haven't heard from Ortho.

Well, that's all I've got. Till next week.

1 comment:

Heidi Noel said...

I hope it is okay, but I fasted for you guys this weekend. We will continue to keep you in our prayers.