Thursday, April 22, 2010

Four Months Ago.........(picture heavy)

I said I would post pictures from the Monster Jam. It was just about 4 months ago, I'm sorry. We have over 300 pictures and I was hoping for some help in selecting them; but so far, nothing. So, I'm posting what I feel like posting and if the pictures that I post are not pictures that other people in this house would've posted, too bad.

First off, it was a B-E-A-utiful day after a full 5 days of rain and flooding.


We rode the bus and trolley there to avoid the traffic at Qualcomm Stadium. Cameron and Gabriel are just fascinated by the MTS. It was very easy, convenient and fun.

Christopher, Gabriel, Chris


Cameron, Emily


Gabriel in a different seat because he was too excited to sit in one spot.


Me.



Pit Party........


We saw the car from Back to the Future, and got an autograph from one of the designers. Saw the police car from the Andy Griffith Show. Tow-Mater from Cars. And we can't forget the Mystery Machine from Scooby Doo.

I'm sure you don't really care to see all of the pics, so here's the Mystery Machine..





The Drivers and their Monsters...

Pat Gerber and The Shocker...(truth be told, we got in this line because it was the shortest)


Frank Krmel and Blue Thunder (Yes, that is Krmel, it is not misspelled)


The kids with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle


Mark McDonald and El Toro Loco (Pretty darn long line, but I had to have a picture with my beloved El Toro)



Jim Creten and The Bounty Hunter


Dawn Creten and The Iron Outlaw (She normally drives Scarlett Bandit, but the Bandit was too beat up from the last show and the driver of Iron Outlaw quit...you don't really care, do you?)





The Show


Monster Mutt


Iron Man



Ninja Turtle


Blue Thunder



Demolition Derby


The guy here in the pic spilled his beer under my seat, which ended up all over my backpack and Cameron's earmuffs. I had to dry his earmuffs on my jeans. Yuck. And the guy kept booing Blue Thunder. Grrr...I wanted to throw my elbow back into his face a few times. But I refrained.








We had a great time.

No comments: